It is considered among the most important services provided by the company, where it operates through a network connecting all cities and villages of our lovely Libya. Such a service provides customers with the possibility to call within Libya and abroad without interruption, and through an integrated set of services. This service enables also the subscriber to:
• Install a fax machine.
• Obtain Dial-up and ADSL service to connect with Internet.
How to get the service
Who desires to get the service shall submit to the nearest communications services office accompanied with the following documents:
- Personal photos.
- Copies of the ID card or passport.
- Copies of the residence certificate for non-residents.
- Copies of the ownership title (usufruct) of the real-estate in which the service is to be installed.
- Amount of (LD70.500) fees of obtaining the service, and it includes (LD20) balance.
Then the technician will visit the real-estate site to perform the technical inspection regarding the possibility to install the service and he will refer the same to the competent persons in the office for completing the remaining procedures.
Companies and trading corporations
Copy of the residence certificate.
Copy of the commercial register or valid commercial license.
Service application form signed by the person entitled thereby.
Amount of (LD201), which is fees of obtaining the service and it includes LD100 balance.
Service payment method
The subscriber may pay the service compensation through the prepared cards available in all communications services offices, distribution centres, or using the electronic charge service.
Service transfer or cancellation procedures
The subscriber may transfer the phone line to another place through filling the service transfer application form, signing and delivering it to the competent employee. The service is cancelled after having liquidated all dues in the liability of the subscriber.
The prepaid system provides the international direct dialing (IDD) for the fixed phone lines, and several other privileges (additional services) granted to the subscriber upon his request against symbolic prices. Some thereof are granted free, after filling a special form with the subscriber's data.
The advantage of (subscriber's name change) is restricted to the submitters of documents evidencing the amendment or change of the name in a legal manner through a judicial judgment issued from the court. Nothing else is considered.
1. Number showing advantage CLIP.
2. Fax advantage IWF.
3. Internet advantage to the wireless fixed phone (Packet data service).
4. Advantage of transferring the coming calls to another line CF.
a- Immediate transfer CFU
b- Conditioned transfer CFB
• Case of no answer.
• Case of line busy.
5. Advantage of waiting or receiving two calls in a time (call waiting).
6. Advantage of stopping the receipt of calls (non-disturbance).
7. Advantage of controlling the sending with confidential SIM.
8. Advantage of gathering between three subscribers (meeting "conference call").
9. Alaram call advantage.
10. Receipt only advantage.
11. Sending only advantage.
12. Advantage of canceling the automatic call feature.
13. Advantage of canceling the internal call feature.
14. Hotline advantage.
15. Advantage of reducing the required number.
16. Advantage of storing the last calling number.
17. Advantage of transferring both the wire and wireless fixed phone.